Monday, September 25, 2006

Interview

TheEroticWoman.com posted my interview with them this morning. Perhaps not my most erudite comments, but I had a lot of fun with it. You may need to join in order to read it, but it's free, and I haven't received any spam so far, so I think you're safe. It's a fun site, so you should sign up anyway.

So, I may have mentioned that I've been looking for a "real job" in the arts that won't suck out my soul. It's more complicated than it seems. So, between sending in applications and reading my umpteenth rejection letter, I've been sending out submission packets to galleries and magazines. I sent out 10 a few weeks ago, and so far, I have a list of about 20 today, and I'm not done yet. Someone please cross a few fingers or finger-shaped appendages for me, will ya? Thanks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Hans said...

Hi Samantha, I am sure you will get a good job. I was astonished by your new works from 2006, I find some of them really amazing, f.e. the one with the black cat, but also others. I haven't seen such strong work for a while. Best regards, Hans

3:22 PM  
Blogger Hans said...

PS

For me the best one is:

vir10.jpg

H

3:24 PM  
Blogger Taylor Midnight said...

Hi Sam - The interview reads well. Congrats! TheEroticWoman.com is a an awesome site. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a job for you. Just keep pounding the pavement; it will pay off. Good luck.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

thanks!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Have you given any thought to local art groups. just about ever area has "art leagues". I thoroughly enjoy your works of art,I prefer B&W myself. Good luck.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't you re-post it here?
it's yours, right?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

yeah, but then people wouldn't go to the site, and i want to support them.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people can't go there anyway(got to be careful :( ). you could excerpt, as a bait.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home