Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update

Ok, here's some news:
1. Had a job interview on Wednesday. I think it went really well, but I don't want to jinx it. If I get it, I'll let you know.
2. Theoretically, I'll have two shoots this weekend, one tonight, and one tomorrow. Except that I've only been able to confirm the one tomorrow, so maybe it's only the one. Either way, there will be more pictures soon.
3. I just did an interview with The Erotic Woman (theeroticwoman.com). It should come out in a week or two, I'll post a link. Claire, their webmistress (also, very pregnant) seems to really like me, and we're working on seeing what else we can do together. It seems that she's been approached by a few publishers, but given that the site is fairly young, she doesn't want to jump into something like that prematurely. But then it happens, I'll be there, and it'll rock.
4. I am going to the Ghiradelli Chocolate Festival today, and writing lots of letters to galleries in hopes that maybe they'll like me enough to show my work. Maybe. I've only written two, and they're both going to DC. I have a bunch more to go, and that's only for people in DC and SF. I'm not reay for NYC, LA, or Chicago yet. But if anyone knows someone who might be interested....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

url is incorrect

it should be

http://www.theeroticwoman.com/

7:13 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

duly noted, correction made. thanks!

7:19 PM  
Blogger stinker said...

hey sam -
good luck on the job hunting or gallery showings. Looking forward to some more great pics.
-p

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home