Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have emerged....

Yeah, I'm alive. Sort of. At least, my doctor says so. I'm actually fine, just obscenely busy (and not in a good way.)

Ok, quick update before I have to go back to work:
1. I had a shoot, like, a month ago. The pictures are good, but I haven't actually mailed the couple a disk yet because of the aforementioned icky schedule, but I'm getting there, I swear.

2. The shoot I was supposed to have this weekend has been postponed. I will be sleeping instead.

3. I have a commissioned figure shoot on Monday, but I doubt those will be public. Sorry.

4. Box Mag (www.box-mag.com) and I are trying to work together again for one big suite and two smaller projects. Anyone wanna be in a flipbook?

5. I have been terribly lax in trying to make art, get it out there, and pretend I'm a successful photographer, so unfortunately, I don't have any exciting news to share. Except that I was in L'Hebdo Magazine in Switzerland. Supposedly. I haven't actually seen them. But it was for an article on orgasms, so it was probably good.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I've been hoping things were okay.
~lisa

3:35 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

aw, thanks. yeah, i've just been really busy. new job, traveling, adjustments, etc. but it's progressing....

so how's the writing?

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you have a new job. Writing has kinda fallen by the wayside for me (will explain off line). I no longer have my website so you may want to remove the link (sorry!). me

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sam, there can never be anything bad in an article about orgasms! thanks for the update, i''m afraid I've been checking your blog a bit obsessively lately for news. and I'm kicking around the idea of visiting SF this spring, never been to CA and could spring for some airfare out there at some point to explore the city and visit an old friend.
--cajun ralph

6:41 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

cr-- come to sf! please please please please please!!! oh my goodness, we could get into so much trouble. you could stop by the gallery and pretend to be insanely rich while one of the other consultants tries to sell you a warhol trial proof (trés expensive) while i laugh in the corner.

as you've probably gathered, i'm insanely busy, but i'm much better at email. shoot me a note! let's chat!

--trixie

(for those of you lost by this, don't worry, i was a nut in high school)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home