Monday, August 01, 2005

No Longer a Blog Virgin

I did it. I took the plunge. I have a blog. Can't go back now. I am a changed woman. Don’t tell my mother. I suspect she didn’t want me to post until I was married.

So I'll admit, I started this with somewhat self-indulgent motives. I can’t show my work in D.C. Well, not often at least. Thus, I will be showing my work here and on my website, samanthawolov.com, along with posting musings about sex and art until someone wakes up and realizes this is just sex, it’s not the end of the world, and they spread the word. Until then, I’ll try and post often, barring a drought of willing participants or a term paper. So thanks for stopping by, enjoy, and clean up when you’re done.

6 Comments:

Blogger Digital vs. Film said...

Dear Samantha,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on launching your blog. Your images at Seven in DC look great and the metro DC area wishes you here to exhibit more.

Sincerely,

James

5:57 PM  
Blogger Teague said...

I figured you'd break down sooner or later and get your own blog.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

ha ha, kinda like facebook.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Sam!

At last!

8:31 PM  
Blogger kob said...

Welcome to the DC bloggy world. Good luck.

8:39 PM  
Blogger watch2212 said...

I started a blog - a compalation of womens fantasies -- check it out and tell me what you think

http://www.watchingfantasies.blogspot.com/

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home