Tuesday, April 25, 2006

San Francisco

So, I've muttered about this a few times, but I thought I should make an official announcement: I'm moving to San Francisco. Or, rather, my boyfriend and I are moving to San Francisco. We did the LDR deal for four years, and it'll be nice to be on the same coast for once. He already has his gig(s) (we're moving to Berkeley in another year) set up, but I, alas, do not. I'm attempting to reserach the art scene, doing my homework, etc. But....

....Anyone have any recommendations? Know any good SF online resources (like DC Art News)? Stories? Favorite art places?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard really good things about fecal face. Don't know what the deal is with the name, but apparently they're supposed to have the SF art scene completely nailed.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home