Thursday, September 01, 2005

Beca

I go to school with Beca. She is quite possibly the most attractive girl I have ever seen, and I've met a lot of people. I am also a little biased because she and her boy are completely game for anything. Their passion for each other is so palpable and intense, it makes the shoots very, very productive. She's been in about 40 of my pictures, and I swear, if I ever publish a book, it might have to be about her. Unfortunately, she will be in Prague for the semester, so no new shoots with her until January. But I hope she has a blast. Anyway, when I was going through old prints, I came across these. There are more, but I have homework, and these are my favorites.








2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

well, we still are voyeurs, but beca and nik (and a lot of the other couples i've shot) are so into each other, they just don't seem to care if we look at them.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can feel the heat between those two.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home