Sunday, August 14, 2005

San Fran

So I'm really, really tempted to post some non-sex pictures I've taken while out here in San Francisco. I'm not that into travel photography, unless the shots are of really interesting looking people or the colors are fantastic. This is quite possibly the best summer I have ever had (about damn time), and I feel like I should show something because of that. I probably won't. I also won't wax poetic on how wonderful the city is, it's full of art, yadda yadda yadda, but I just wanted to show one picture that isn't that artsy, isn't that compelling, isn't that reflective of the city, but for some reason, I like it. I just passed this while I was walking around the Mission District:



Don't ask me why I like it, but I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lenny said...

Duh!

That thing on the ground looks like a squirrel's dick!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

It was a puppet! A child's puppet! Dirty, dirty man.....

11:30 AM  
Blogger Teague said...

It is a "monkey" after all.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home