Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Website Updated

Once upon a time, I mentioned that I (or rather, my awesome webmistress, Rachel) was updating my website. It's now done. These are the changes:

1. The "Plastic" category has been replaced by a "Motley" category, so I can post several projects without having to constantly change my website design. If you click on "Motley," the plastic series is still there, along with the new lingerie series that was on the blog.

2. Some photos have been taken off the site. Some I just didn't like anymore, some I wasn't allowed to use anymore, but whatever I've lost, I've replaced with about 18 pretty pictures of my skivvies.

3. My bio now has my birth year in it. Because people were constantly getting my age wrong ("I'm not old, I'm 37.")

4. My resume has been updated oh so slightly.

However, the resume/press pages are about to get updated again in the not too distant future because I will soon have another gallery up on nerve.com, possibly two. It/they might be posted this Friday, but I'll post more info as soon as I get it. I've been emailing back and forth with their new photo chick, Danniel, who is also a DC-area native and muy awesome. I also have an interview with a semi-famous museum in San Fran for a week from Friday, so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home