Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Relief: Artwork for Sale

I have a few matted and framed prints that I'm selling in hopes that I can raise money for hurricane relief. Each print is 8"x12", with a 2" white mat and a thin, black metal frame, ready for hanging. I'm selling each one for $125. I only have one each, so it's first come, first serve. These are the images:




I also have an 8"x12" copy of this image matted and framed to be 16"x20". Same white mat, same black frame. However, the frame is slightly, slightly slightly scratched, so I'm selling it for the same $125:


And as if you needed any more of an excuse to donate, my birthday is on Sunday. Donate in lieu of a gift!

3 Comments:

Blogger Digital vs. Film said...

Dear Samantha,

I not the official spokesperson for my homestate of Mississippi and my adopted city of New Orleans, but let me thank you very much on behalf of all the deserate people affected by Hurrican Katrina who need immediate help.

I'm using a hotel connection in Alabama that will not allow me to post images to my site. I'll try and post your images asap on my site as well, providing my mother's connection in Mississippi works.

I also have your email. I'm working on an answer and will revert back asap as well.

Let me say this in the meantime about another post - if I understand, you destroyed some of the images you posted? Oh, dear, Samantha, please tell me not! I especially like the one of the woman clawing the bed. Please tell me that one's not in the dumpster?!

Also, Beca is hot! The images are terrific - it's sinless sex, as we say in New Orleans.

James

12:39 PM  
Blogger Digital vs. Film said...

Geez,

I can't believe I forgot to say, in case I don't have a chance before, Happy Birthday!

James

12:42 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

no no no, nothing i have posted has been destroyed. im glad i found those. i love them! when i said "prints", i meant the 4x6 things you get at moto photo. i literally have thousands of them floating around, and i have no intention of using them. ive kept the negatives, but and went through every single picture yesterday and rescued ANYTHING that had potential. that was about 50 pictures. the pictures i posted yesterday were some of my favorites of those aforementioned pictures. the rest truly is junk. ive had these pictures for years, and i havent gotten rid of them because it didnt seem right. but im ready now. i dont like the idea of getting rid of pictures either, but it needed to be done. besides, its an excuse to take more pictures.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home