Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Won! Whee!

A few posts ago, I wrote that Nerve Magazine (www.nerve.com) had an emerging photographer competition. They would select five finalists and two winners. Well, I'm a winner! Whee! I am the giddy. Anyway, I won't announce what they're giving me, because that would be tasteless, but I WILL say that they will officially announce it on Monday, and a gallery of my photos will appear on their website for one day, on September 30.

Nerve was essentially my guiding light for the project, so this is extra cool. I'm going to go bounce around the room now. You can bet my boyfriend and the people below us will be very thrilled.

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

Let me assure you that I will promptly delete any ad that people post on here. And I might hunt you down if I'm feeling bored.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Digital vs. Film said...

Dear Samantha,

Congratulations! Word on the street is you've won a Chateau in the south of France. I'm jealous. I've only been able to score one weekend in a timeshare in Miami so far with my photography!

Seriously, you deserve this.

James

4:51 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

well, given that Nerve doesn't have THAT much money, and chateaus really aren't their style, a better guess would be a lifetime supply of sex toys. But that's not what they gave me.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home