Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hunting for New Models (Please?)

OK, so this is what I've decided. Craigslist makes me feel dirty--the bad kind of dirty. I'm also reeeeeally uncomfortable with the idea of meeting up with complete strangers I met over the internet. I'm sure there are plenty of nice people out there, but I currently lack the patience to filter through the nice people and the morons who figured that even though I mentioned SEVERAL times that there wouldn't be any sexual contact between myself and the models, they figured I must have been kidding. Or those who don't believe I really am a college student with little money ("so yeah, we'll come out from chicago and pose for you if you pay for our airfare and hotel room. can we have a couple of signed prints, too?") Or those who basically needed a blood test to prove I really am who I say I am. Grr.

Sorry, I'm a little cranky. Papers do that to me. I'll be peachy in a few weeks. But I digress.

So back to this decision. Because I don't like or trust CL all that much, not to mention the resounding support I've received of the word-of-mouth technique, I'm going to go back to pleading with anyone who will listen to me. If you know anyone, ANYONE, who might want to work with me, please pass my name along. I'd prefer couples/groups, but I'll also work with solo women who could really get into things. I'd rather not be alone with strange men, so nothing personal. I don't have a lot of money, but I can offer a disk with all the pictures, or a few small prints. Penetration is not necessary, I'm just looking to capture raw yet intimate sexual contact. I'm a nice person. I promise I won't make you/them feel uncomfortable as long as you/they don't do it to me. Having said that, please don't hook me up with anyone who might attack/rape/murder/scare me.

Merci Beaucoups. Or as we joke in my family, "mercy buckups"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,
I have no clue how I found your blog here, but I wanted to say I enjoy your work, its great! I've been browsing through your photos and entries and I'm impressed!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help.Email me at tawneelynne@comcast.net

I have a profile on myspace. TawneeLynne is the name.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home