Thursday, November 17, 2005

Internet Audio Interview

James Bailey, experimental photographer and gentleman eccentric extraordinaire, wanted to experiment with the new audio posting software through Blogspot, and asked to interview me about my dirty pictures. How can a girl refuse? So after many weeks of technical difficulties, scheduling conflicts, and a minor international incident (sorry, Sweden), the interview has been posted. You can go to James' blog, blackcatbone.blogspot.com, to hear everything. The each post could only be five minutes long, which is actually surprisingly short. It was fun, but I suspect I was a bit preoccupied with time crunch, and I didn't get a chance to say everything I wanted to, nor was I especially articulate. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday soon, I'll post some more thoughts on the questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home