Thursday, October 13, 2005

a glorious waste of time

this is nothing to do with art. sorry.

my friend rachel (same one who made my site) told me about this amusing time-waster. i'm in denial over the four 10-page research papers i need to write, so i did this instead. go to google.com, and type in "[your name] needs" and find the funniest responses. they probably have nothing to do with you, but it's amusing nonetheless. these are my favorites:

1. "samantha needs adoptive parents who are willing to meet her needs for structure"
2. "samantha needs her day in court"
3. "samantha needs some pampering"
4. "samantha needs a better looking guy than pete" (his name is jacob, and he's damn fine, thank YOU)
5. "samantha needs to be blindfolded"

and my favorite:
"samantha needs money"
don't we all.....

although, this is the most appropriate:
"samantha need to GET OUT MORE"

true, but i'd rather work on the papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home