Friday, March 31, 2006

Ok, we're gonna try something different....

In high school, my friend Emily and I would discuss theoretical "death matches" between two people. Usually between two teachers we had, sometimes other students in the same program as us, but it was a way to pass the time. (For the record, our 11th grade history teacher won the grand prize).

So here's what I'd like to do: discuss a theoretical death match between the art scene in San Francisco and the art scene in Seattle. I can't get into too many details just yet, and it's probably obvious what I'm trying to do, but at least I can have some fun with it. So, if the two scenes were people, who would kick the other's butt? Which is better? Why? I know there is at least one person who reads this blog that can attest for each side (ahem, Josh and Lenny) but I'd like to get some feedback.

(and yes, i will be reading books and researching on the internet in the meantime)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

seeing that I know nothing about either...I put my money on SF...but then again, I also like it a hell of a lot better than Seattle. But neither have anything on DC, baby.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha...i forgot about those! and yeah, mr. M would definitely win the ultimate blair h.s. death match, although a certain Dr. Satan might have some particularly vicious weapons.
--cajun ralph

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home