Thursday, September 14, 2006

I need to say this again.....

A few days ago, I posted a one sentence post: "Blake Gopnik can kiss my ass." It was only up for about 20 minutes before I decided it was immature. But you know what? Screw that. He is pompous, elitist, and narrow-minded. So let me amend my statement:

Blake Gopnik can kiss my young, incredibly sexy, naked woman photographing ASS.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Read this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/12/AR2006091200267.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides his last name, what exactly are you so mad about?
If its just his last name-I am with you!
"gopnik" has negative connotation in Russian, it was originally criminal slang for person doing "gop-stop"-robbery.Now days it also means somebody who acts as if he performing a robbery-arrogant, aggressive etc.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the article, I don't get why you're angry either...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home