Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Mini Project: Need Models

The ever-so-awesome Box Magazine (box-mag.com), who featured in me in their second issue, has commissioned me to take a photo essay of people's orgasm faces while they masturbate. This should be very entertaining. Now, they were nice enough to help me find some models, given that I recently moved across the country and know so few paople, but I can't imagine I can't find my own models, too. So, if you or anyone you know is completely comfortable with the idea of a.) being photographed masturbating, and b.) having lots and lots of people see it's you, email me at samantha at his dot com. So, you all know I take this thing very seriously, so if anyone even thinks of emailing me dirty notes and asking me to participate, fluff you, "help you out", or anything similar, I will be forced to immediately delete your email, or, if I'm in an exceptionally bad mood, post your email on my blog. Yes, I would do it, I'm that mean. So don't send me evil emails! So again, anyone out there who wants to be photographed masturbating, and you think you can handle me being there with a camera in your face, let me know.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what gender?
also, you can try tribe.net-there are a lot of wacky people(pun intented). it' san francisco centered web community, where you can post messages, listings and so on. they are about 300k membmers with bulk being in bay area.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

either, doesn't matter.

i'll check out the site--thanks!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I guess my post earlier didn't get posted. Have you tried any of the local art leagues or camera clubs?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may need invite to tribes with "adult" content, like erotic photography tribe. but you could start with san francisco photographers and models and related tribes and work it from there.
the idea is to join as many tribes as you can with target auditory, that may include all kinds of other tribes that relate to sex and nakkidnes and then post your model call as listing to all these tribes.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jef said...

Ever heard of beautiful agonies dot com. Given your project, it's worth a look. Good luck !

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to help if you come to dc

--Wblaze

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home