Friday, January 18, 2008

Like MCM Furniture? Like My Art? In SF? Good News!

If you're in the Bay Area, might I suggest going to a furniture showroom opening on Sunday? Lynne Jensen, owner of Klassik by Lynne, is having the grand opening of her new showroom this Sunday. She has some GREAT mid-century modern pieces--I'd live there if I could. My first solo "adult" purchase was a MCM teak console from the 60s that I ADORE, and I got it from her for a scandalously decent price. Seriously, I love this piece of furniture. I know it's just an object, but it's just so freakin' cool.

Anyway, back to me. She asked me to print and prep a few prints for the opening, so among the very cool European furniture will be my five archival-grade framed prints available for collecting. Each is 16"x20", acid-free mat, glare-free UV-filtering glass, $500. You should come!

The nitty-gritty:
Who: Klassik by Lynne/Lynne Jensen, me
What: Grand opening of her new showroom, a chance to collect some great photography
Where: 1313 67th st. Emeryville, CA, 94608
When: Sunday, Jan. 20, 10-3
Why: She has some great, great furniture, and I have some great, great, art. You should come, give us money, and make your home prettier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home