Monday, April 10, 2006

Art Sale of the Week



"Licked", 2005

I actually have two copies of this one. Same deal, first come, first served.

1. Digital archive print from Chrome
8"x12" image, double matted (front and back) on acid-free white mat to 16"x20"
Both print and mat are signed.
$75

2. Digital archive print from Chrome
8"x12" image, matted with acid-free white mat, with black wood box frame, ready for hanging
Final size is 16"x20"
Both print and mat are signed.
(Also, a personal favorite)
$200

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would LOVE it if i would not have to see the foreskin.
i find foreskins disgusting.

other than that: very hot pic :)

2:36 AM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

ah. you'll have to take that up with his parents.

but thanks!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

Hm...good question. I suppose I would find out how many euros/francs equaled $200 American dollars, plus how much it would cost to ship to France, then have you mail me a check. In the meantime, I would pack up the print and wait until I received the check until I mailed you the print. Seems relatively painless. If you're genuinely interested in buying the print, please email me so we can discuss this further--samantha@his.com

12:33 PM  
Blogger James said...

I disagree entirely, as an owner of one I find foreskins clean, fragrant and pleasurable to the touch. :P

And it certainly worked here, the fact that there is exposure only of that getting touched by the tongue is just -perfect- aesthetically.

Immensely hot picture, perfect in fact. ^.^

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home