Thursday, August 03, 2006

FYI

1. This time next week, I will be in San Francisco. For good. Did I mention we still don't have an apartment yet? Which means we have no furniture? Yeah. I'm a little stressed, and it shows. Just in time for....
2. ......I will be photographed by the oh-so-lovely Tracy Lee this afternoon/evening. As far as I know, it's just a portrait session, but given that we're both erotic photographers, you never know what could happen.
3. I have a gig tomorrow afternoon to shoot some simple nudes of my friend Megan. Megan is the same girl from the cat photo ("Cattus Interruptus") and the book cover. Redhead, very cute. Should be a lot of fun. I'll post pictures soon.
4. I have a regular sex shoot on Saturday around 1 with a very nice-sounding couple. It would have happened two weeks ago, but PMS+terrible cold+about to leave for SF=not sexy. Again, there should be pictures soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, for a photographer that doesn't do portraits, and a model that doesn't like her picture taken... I htnk we did all right. Course I'm already thinking of what other poses/lighting we should have done.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

true, true--but next time, i won't be so self-conscious. it showed up in the pictures. :(

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyah, I bet I can get some decent final images from the shoot. It's harder for you because you are being too self critical before and after. (editing yourself is hard). I'll work on them in a couple of weeks - will be interesting to see if you and I pick out the same images as the best of the bunch.

It not being 100 degrees ou, and you with some sleep, and me with some energy, and there not being four dogs and two kids around, etc etc, - under the circumstances I think we did okay :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home