Sunday, December 03, 2006

Because I have a spare few minutes and I'm not exhausted

Sigh. Once upon a time, I was much better at posting. Now, not so much. I'm just insanely busy at the gallery, but I'm pretenting I can still be a photographer.

I swear, I actually have new photos to post from a shoot about a month ago. Problem is, I show the couples the photos first and get their approval, which is usually through email, 'cept I haven't had the time to send the massive email, so then I was going to send their disk, except my computer rejected, like, five blank disks, so now I have to email all the photos to them tomorrow on my day off before my commissioned nudie shoot. Whew, twas a mouthful. But there will be photos!

I actually need a few models for the aforementioned Box shoots. I need:
1. An athletic (or at least moderately fit) looking guy so I can take a picture of his penis, then his butt. The idea is that it's the same picture, just from the front and back. If you have a jock strap, you're hired.
2. A couple who wants to have sex for a flipbook. Meaning, you have sex, I take rapid-fire photos, and we make a flipbook.

I need to flee. Dinner (and my goofy boyfriend) await.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you be more specific about these projects?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Horus said...

If I talk her into this, would you travel to Mexico?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

Anon--Already got models for the projects, thanks.

Horus--Maybe? You can't come to SF? It's an awesome city. I live here, after all.... :)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home