Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Website

Back from DC. Didn't shoot as much as I thought I would, but I still had a good time.

I've updated the website:
- "Motley" is gone. Images were either deleted, or consolidated into other categories.
- "Erotica" is now "Early Work", and it includes nudes in addition to traditional erotica. I stand firmly behind my decision to retire from the genre.
- I now have a "Product" section. I tried my hand at commercial fashion photography, and it didn't work, but product photography still seems to allow for a good deal of creativity and still falls in the area of commercial photography.
- There are new images in the beauty, product, and editorial fashion sections. Not much, but something.

In other news, I have a second job interview this Friday, and I'm still working on a few other projects. August might be a weird month, The Boy will go back to school, and I'll get a little older around Labor Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home