Thursday, April 13, 2006

Artist Plug (Kinky...)

Matthew Langley is a fan of low cost, high/no edition art, as am I. In snooty art historian speak, "it attempts to dismantle the socioeconommic hierarchy perpetuated by the art world". Translation: makes the art a bit more accessable to everyone. Anyway, he's gotten into the habit of posting weekly art deals on his blog, Matthew Langley Artblog.

A few days ago, he posted this:

The Boneyard, 2005

They will be 4.75"x4.75" prints, matted to be 11"x14", and sold for $100 each. It is an open edition. If it weren't for the fact that I'm supposed to be saving all my money for The Move (i.e. move to San Francisco), I'd get one myself. So go buy one for yourself, and let me live vicariously through you. While you're at it, you could *ahem* buy a piece from me, too. All I'm sayin'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home