Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Art Deal



This is one of my absolute favorite pictures. I just...love it. I actually have two framed copies, but I'm only selling one because I'm keeping the other for myself and my new apartment (assuming my boyfriend is ok with pictures of naked people hanging around, which I think he is). It just came back from the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, so obviously, someone thought it was a good picture. Anyway, because it is such a favorite, the price is a little higher on this one than others. But here are the stats:

"Scratched" 2005
8"x12" digital archive print, signed
Matted with acid-free white mat, framed with a black wood box frame
Final image size is 16"x20"
$250

3 Comments:

Blogger Techne said...

sigh. I wish I could afford art. This is lovely.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this photo... you did a wonderful job!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

thanks!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home