Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Two things

1. I got into NYU. I'm probably not going. Long story.

2. One of the perks of being a "professional photographer" (and I say that with quotation marks because the only difference between my life now and my life six months ago is now I do silly things like say no to NYU) is that I can travel for photo shoots and write them off as business expenses. So, if you're not in SF, and you want a shoot, I now feel like I can actually travel out to see you. I can't promise it will be anytime soon, but I can try to make it out to you. So, if you're interested, pop me an email--I'll file them all away and start planning some trips. It might also inspire me to start working on a second book on various erotic travels. Where's the first book? Another long story. Let me have some more shoots so I can finish it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home