Friday, March 23, 2007

It's the final countdown.....

Sorry, I do love that song.

My last day at the gallery is the 31st, after which I will be quite busy getting my act together to be a professional photographer. Between now and then, this is what I will be working on:

1. Updating my website
- Changing the splash page photo
- Moving photos to more approproate categories
- Removing photos I'm no longer completely enamored with
- Bisecting photos in their categories by color versus monochrome
- Updating my resumé
- Updating my press page
- Setting up a mailing list sign-up page
- Clarifying collecting options
- MAYBE (maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe) eventually setting up a pay section. I'm still on the fence about this. Suggestions are welcome.

2. Organizing my business components
3. Seriously approaching galleries about representation. Might mean actually flying around the country. Or at least to DC.
4. Ordering new software
5. Submitting to publishers, competitions, etc.
6. Organizing a mailing list and media contact list
7. Finding models and taking pictures
8. Continuing to write that book I started way back when

So yeah, I'll be busy. But stuff will be happening soon....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...
Good resolutions, and lot of work to do !
Regardind pay section, PayPal could be a quite good solution to collect money for Credit Card, Visa, American Express owners.
Anyway, I'm waiting for your come back !
Keep on rollin'.

Sven.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so exciting! i will keep my little fingers crossed...enjoy walking out of the gallery for the last time! miss you!

-cajun ralph

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home