Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update

It's been a while. The gallery is keeping me busy, but alas, I have shirked on the photo work. My schedule is very hectic, but I'll keep you abreast (har har) of things. In the meantime, here's what to look for, and some reasons why I might be incommunicado (again)

Sometime in mid-late January: Another shoot with my favorite pregnant couple before they're no longer pregnant, a shoot with a new couple, and a shoot to create photos used for a sexy flipbook. More news on that later.

February 12: Boyfriend gets older.

Sometime mid-late February: Shoot with a new couple

February: Cajun Ralph comes to visit? (I can't remember where we left that...)

Second week in March: Mom and Spousal-Equivalent come to visit

Third week in March: Pseudo-in-laws come to visit

March?: I think I have another shoot in there, but I can't remember

April, hopefully: My partner in crime through HS and college comes to visit. Watch the news.

April 21: Auction at the gallery (More on this later)

Some art stuff, mostly social stuff. But now you know why I'm terrible at posting on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home