Wednesday, February 07, 2007

News

I've included two articles from Art and Antiques Magazine (which I adore) that I came across through related research for work. I thought I'd pass them along.

The pictures for the flipbook are done, and cute! I've worked with this couple before (they're still fabulous), and the book looks like a kinky silent film. Box Mag has been incredible with this, so when the book comes out, you better believe I'm going to promote it (and them) like mad.

I'll also have three prints in "Sexicon: The Art and Language of Erotica" at The Living Room Collective in Berkeley, opening this weekend. They were taken right off my walls in my apartment, so if you go, you'll at least see how I decorate (egocentrically, apparently). Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to go (work thing on the same night) but it could be fun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but where are the pics? we've been waiting!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Samantha Wolov said...

well, that's why you'll need to buy the magazine and flipbook!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam - I've been trying to get in contact with you about the shoot we did, but I'm not sure that you've been getting my emails. Any news? I'd love to see how they turned out.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about preview? anything at all?

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still alive? nothing going on here for a long time!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home