Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We Are Not Amused

This. is. not. cool.




I'm not a prude. I'm not stuck up. I was even mildly amused with the whole Urban Outfitters "Everyone Loves a Jewish Girl" tee fiasco (dollar signs are apparetly the symbol for Jews). But I swear this is the last straw. I will confess I have fallen for the faux-ironic tee trend (case in point: aforementioned "Jewish Girl" tee, sans dollar signs), but this is sick. Did I miss a memo? Did someone forget to clue me in that vapidity and stupidity were "the new black"? What the hell?! I'm sorry, I am so angry, I can't even articulate how wrong this is.

I could finish this by saying something cute, like "a mind is a terrible thing to waste", but I won't. Instead, I will finish with this: Abercrombie and Fitch can take my 150 IQ and suck on it. And ladies, body over brain is a bad idea. Someday, your tits will reach your knees, and then where will you be? Stupid with saggy tits. Now THAT'S hot.

Grrrr......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home