Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More new things

1. I've decided to write a book. Nothing too complicated, but given that I have so many stories and essays surrounding erotic art or being an erotic artist, I thought it might be nice to document everything (my mom has been trying to get me to do this for a while.) We'll see what happens. At least it gives me something to do.

2. My new business cards came! Black and white, minimalist, oh so sexy.

3. I swear, there are pregnancy pictures coming. As I said before, the couple sees them first, then I show them off publicly. Though I have to admit, I'm not sure how I feel about how fervently people want to see them.....I'm going to pretend it's because people can't wait to see more work...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on now! we were dying to see them the first time around!
as far as book-great idea! hope you post some as you go for us to give you feed back and what not(mostly for us to read it). i would love to hear your stories! i bet they could make larry flynt blush!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea (writing a book). Would read it in a heartbeat. Can't wait to see the new pics (because I love your work!). - ~L

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home