Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Update

1. Check out Fleshbot!

2. My beloved Box Mag has a new blog. Check it out: http://www.box-mag.com/blog/

3. Speaking of Box, Issue Six, "Play" is available for downloading on their site, www.box-mag.com. Also, my flipbook is officially for sale, and my Creative Commons photos are up for to play with. You don't have to keep it clean, just clean up when you're done. :)

4. Nerve Magazine is trying to start a new photo series that, in a nutshell, involves photojournalism, stripping, and flirting like hell. They've asked me to help. I've already been confirmed for three spreads (har har), but I could always use more. All models have to be approved by the editors beforehand, and they would prefer more women then men, so if you want to be a part of this, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice spread. Box is great.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam - the 70s style shoot came out great (although you might want to tell the good people at box, that the links seem to be broken from the pics when you click on them).

I was actually just over at their site and saw that our project saw publication in this issue. I'm not sure if I should be insulted that I'm the only one of the three in that feature that has his package tucked away in a (very sexy) jock strap; I've got nothing to hide ;-) I think it turned out well, although I can't compete with the sexiness of the boxing gloves guy.

As always if you need a fit,nerdy grad student type to model for you, I'm available (and you owe me brownies).

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home