I still exist. Look! Proof!
1. As far as I know, "Cattus Interruptus" is still available in the "Going Underground" show at Art@Large. Personally, I think it's awesome, but I'm a little biased. It's 8"x12" with a sexy black box frame and an acid free white mat, so the final image is 16"x20". It's $450. If interested, call 212-957-8371, or email them. You can check everything out at artatlarge.com
2. I might have a few "my work will be featured here" things in the works, but I don't want to say too much in case they don't happen. But it would be awesome if they did.
3. I'm going to try and revamp my site in the next few weeks, replacing the "Plastic" category with a more general one to encompass the dolls and the new lingerie shots, or any other non-people having sex shots I might take in the future. That, and I'll be taking off images that no longer adhere to my ideas, or just don't look good to me anymore.
4. For some reason, I've been approached by about 20 different people over the past week and a half about modeling. I usually get a request maybe once or twice every week or so, so this is a lot. Does anyone know if my name popped up somewhere? I'm kinda curious. Anyway, that might also mean I'll have more shoots/pictures soon.
5. Please go to NMWA. We rock the socks. Plus, we're trying to fund a very cool but very controversial show, and we could use the funding (I can't say what the show is yet, though, as far as I know. But it'll be good.) Go to nmwa.org for more info.